Creamy burrata, juicy nectarines and roasted red peppers glazed with honey and olive oil with olives and fresh herbs and served with crispy crostini.
- 1/2 baguette about 12 1/2" slices
- 2 tbs oilve oil
- 1 tbs white miso
- dash black pepper
- 1 ball burrata cheese, about 8oz
- 2 small nectarines, sliced
- 2-3 roasted red peppers sliced into bite size pieces
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs honey
- 2 tbs castelvetrano olives, pitted & chopped (2 tbs after pitted & chopped 🙂
- 1 tbs chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tbs chopped fresh mint
- dash Sel Magique Salt & Pepper Blend
Preheat an oven to 375F. Mix together the olive oil and miso paste until smooth. Brush mixture evenly over sliced baguette, crack pepper over the top and arrange in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 mins or until crisp and golden. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
While the crostini bake, Arrange burrata on a platter surrounded with sliced nectarines and roasted peppers. In a small bowl, combine 2 T olive oil, honey, olives, oregano, & mint, and add Sel Magique to taste. Drizzle over burrata + nectarines/roasted peppers and serve with crostini. Enjoy!